Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that regardless how to file a patent good a perception you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full line of products and not desperate to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar products and that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent a product, help to they begin a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can InventHelp review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.