Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering online Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to rent a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and has the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and locate a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.